4/19/2018, 4/20/2018 at Mundelein Seminary
- NOTE: A class get-together at Mundelein Seminary. Thursday, April 19, 2018 in the Conference Center.
Directions, www.usml.edu campus.
That is the day before the official celebration at the Seminary on Friday, 4/20/2018 of the 50th/25th Ordination Anniversaries of the Ordination Classes of 1968/1993. Events page. Reservations, payments, contact Jim Quirk, email@example.com.
zzzA class get-together Thursday, April 19, 2018 at the Conference Center
Directions, www.usml.edu campus.
That is the day before the official celebration at the Seminary (by tickets) on Friday, 4/20/2018 of the 50th/25th Ordination Anniversaries of the Ordination Classes of 1968/1993. Events page. Reservations, payments, contact Jim Quirk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/21/2018 in Oak Park
- NOTE: Saturday, April 21, 2018. A Q61a evening at Ascension Parish in Oak Park IL. 6:30 to 10:00, in the Pine Room - basement of the school at Clarence and Van Buren. Events page. Info, Jay.
- zzzNOTE: Saturday, April 21, 2018. A Q61a evening at Ascension Parish in Oak Park IL. Events. Details announcement soon, Jay.
- 7/11/2019. Mundelein Seminary alumni dinner-golf free. Cf. usml.edu.
- 7/11/2019. Mundelein Seminary alumni dinner-golf [free] event. See: Events. www.usml.edu.
- Tom Craig. 11/21/2018.
- 7/12/2018. Pine Meadow Golf Club [free] golf-and/or-dinner event at Mundelein Seminary will feature the ordination class of 1968. Events.
- 6/1/2018. Springfield and Belleville ordinations 50th anniversary. Events.
- 5/25/2018. Joliet ordinations 50th anniversary. Events.
- 5/2/2018. Chicago ordinations in Mundelein 50th anniversary. Events.
- 4/21/2018. Party in Oak Park. Events.
- 4/20/2018. Anniversary events at St. Mary of the Lake. Events.
- 4/19/2018. Overnight get-together at St. Mary of the Lake. Events.
- SML68 website, www.9898.us/sml68. With John Kiselis slides for ordinations 50th anniversaries. Or use SML68 tab at www.9898.us/q61a. Stored copies will be at Archive.org.
- Jim Stefo. 4/1/2018.
Information soon. Cf. Rich SemyckServices, obituary.pdfStudents.
- 12/21/2017. Chicago ordinations in Rome 50th anniversary. Events.
- Friends seek donations for George and Dianne Nordling after July 2018 flood damage to their home.
Cf. Bob Melcher.
Or donate online.
- Rev. Robert A. Cross, June 9, 2017. Professors. More.
- Rev. Robert A. Cross, June 9, 2017. Professors. Obituary. Visitation Tuesday, June 13 from 3 to 8 pm. at St. Luke Church, 7600 Lake St., River Forest. On Wednesday, June 14, Visitation and Funeral will be at Ascension Church, 801 S. East Ave beginning at 9:30 until Mass at 10:30 am. Interment Queen of Heaven Cemetery. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chicagotribune/obituary.aspx?n=robert-cross&pid=185764236&fhid=16229#sthash.6vCfV90I.dpuf.
- Don Sebek headed an April 2017 township slate seeking to protect social services. News. Web.
- Site www.9898.us/q61a updates include: Bio Jose' Acevedo (Students). Class data sheet rows (Students).
- Rev. William H. Sheridan, December 9, 2016. Professors.
- Frank J. Keller, September 29, 2016. Students. Funeral, Lisle IL, Oct. 3-4.
- 9/10/2016 Cancelled: Proposed overnight at St. Mary of the Lake. Events page.
- 8/18/2016 Tribute to our faculty. Photo. Events.
- Hugh Kelley, April 16, 2016. Students.
- 9/12/2015 Mission party in Oak Park. Events.
- Joe Corso, Dave Van Thull, Rev. Ken Kleiber, Rev. Ray 'Pete' Devereux, Dr. Jose' Acevedo. Students.
- 53 of us now have bio information posted. Students.
- 8/28/2014 Mission party in Oak Park, with Rev. John Cuff of Hong Kong. Photos
by Ed Barbier.
- Our Bennie classmates (1957 Yearbook) are now included in the 'addl' list at Students. Thanks to Jim Gallagher.
- 9/21/2013 Mission party in Oak Park.
- 6/10/2012 The '50 + 1 Reunion' at Quigley. Organized by The Reunion Committee. Home Page.
- 6/9/2012 Mission party in Oak Park, hosted by Jay Champelli and John Lillig. Photos
by Hugh Kelley.
- Do you have more website content? Can you scan? FTP? Have the '61 yearbook? -Bob
- You can send email to the group anytime.
First, while viewing the latest full group email you have received, click 'Reply to All'.
Then, edit the 'To:' list as desired. Compose your message, including inserting any attachments.
Optional - - Before hitting 'Send:', move your 'To:' list (by selecting, cutting, pasting) into the 'BCC:' box ('BCC:', unlike 'To:', is not revealed to the recipients). Use your own email address for the 'To:'. Finish with 'Send'..
(Expect some error messages about bad addresses. If your email gets blocked as 'spam' or for having too many recipients, try sending separate emails to parts of your list.)
- Some emails to our list have 'From: Ed Barbier', but are bogus and may capture your own mailing list for some unknown use. Avoid clicking any link in such email.
- Bookmark this web page, 'www.9898.us/q61a'. Mention it in all your emailings to classmates.
- (And bookmark the archive.org page for stored copies, which remain available even when the original site is someday discontinued. www.Archive.org also stores the early versions, quigleyclassof61.com.)